For the past year, across teaching platforms and social channels, a lot of students have asked me to release a course on the topic of modern marketing analytics. As you can probably agree, there have been a lot of changes in the space. From the death of the cookie (supposed…) and ITP to automated event building and funnel configuration.
The marketing analytics industry is definitely on fire! 🔥🔥🔥
As a result, I have decided to launch “Introduction to Modern Marketing Analytics”!. In essence, the course uses Oribi, a full-stack marketing analytics tool (you might have seen their ads on YouTube), accompanies by a 7-day free trial, so you can follow along with the course.
I know what you might be thinking, well, how about Google Analytics… but honestly, I was pleasantly surprised to see how Oribi has put their own touch on some of the biggest pains in the industry and provided some super nifty solutions, including retroactive tracking, easy event setup, attribution, and reporting. More info about the course, you can find below.
Introduction to Modern Marketing Analytics
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Implement the Oribi tracking code on your website without the need for a developer.
- Create magic events (from scratch and via the catalog) to track specific business KPIs.
- Distinguish between an account and an ecosystem.
- Identify and analyze correlations between different website events.
- Build and use UTMs to track your campaign performance.
- Create funnels and explore your visitor journeys.
- Analyze your channels and learn what’s leading to the most/least conversions.
- Attribute and pinpoint what marketing channel sequence leads to a conversion.
- Create stunning reports in a matter of minutes.
- Connect email addresses to match journeys to your top prospects.
- Use Oribi’s smart filters to look into journeys of specific segments.
- Integrate Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and MailChimp into your Oribi account.
- And much, much more!
How do I enroll?
Well… you can do so by clicking on the button below!