It is no secret that Canva has gone through an incredible transformation as a product, and I am always surprised by the new ways their visual worksuite can be used to empower people around the globe and across industries!
This is why, I wanted to cover a less-known product/format that Canva recently launched publicly, as I think the possibilities are endless.
The product/format is “Canva Websites” 🎊
In this new LinkedIn Learning course, you will learn how to use Canva to quickly create, customize, and publish a website that renders beautifully on a variety of devices and screen sizes.
Whether you’re creating a website for your small business or a professional portfolio/online resume for yourself, this course can help you quickly build an online space that tells your story.
Building Responsive Websites with Canva
- Storytelling stands the test of time
- Why are stories important?
Telling Visionary Stories
- Being a genuine storyteller and person
- Consistency and practice make almost perfect
- Building and guiding a narrative
Audience Analysis and Exploration
- Understanding your audience
- Layered exploration in three degrees
- Creating meaningful connections
- Optimizing for retention
Building Your Narrative with a Storyboard
- What is a storyboard?
- Show, don’t tell
- Navigating the elements of a storyboard
- Aligning text and visuals
- Building a visually expressive narrative
- Presenting your storyboard
Storytelling + Storyboard = Action
- Vlog or YouTube video
- Business or agency pitch
- Data visualization and reporting
- Next steps
If you have any questions, feel free to do one of the following:
✅ Explore my LinkedIn Learning courses on storytelling through data and design!
✅ Follow me on LinkedIn, and click the 🔔 at the top of my profile page to stay up to date with my latest content!